- Inspire, oversee and give direction to local officers.
- Problem solve and jump in when needed to ensure activities are going smoothly. Check in regularly.
- Report on events held, number of kids, meta role progress, metrics, Partners.
Requirements: Social, Good Communicator, Initiative, Experience with Direction
- Send intern packages before arrival, then meet, greet, and brief interns on roles and responsibilities on arrival.
- Liase with intern and intern sponsors via email and in person to ensure an ongoing smooth experience and operation.
- Track activities, tasks, and outcomes. Included measurable successes and narrative report from intern in final report.
Requirements: Good Communicator, Experience with Direction
LEAD MONTHLY MEETINGS
- Remind all Volunteers, send invites, and book meeting spaces; manage payments for meetings.
- Communicate meeting format and chair the event, ensure meeting begins and ends in a timely manner.
- Report minutes to all Volunteers.
Requirements: Friendly, Social, Good Communicator
- Open/close host monthly workshop, ensure they flow according to standards; solve problems that arise
- Provide training and support to partners in order to prepare them for workshop
- Report on the day (statistics), ways for improvement
Requirements: Good Communicator, Public Speaker, Bilingual E/J
LEAD SOCIAL MEDIA
- Overseas a team of social media Volunteers.
- Coordinate message strategy, ensure objectives are being met, support where needed. Filter and provide guidance on what to share, what not to share. Create guidelines, enforce.
- Report on overall statistics, success, space for improvement.
Requirements: Online Savvy, Good Communicator, Editor
LEAD ACTIVITY DEVELOPMENT
- Review and strategize on Volunteer activities.
- Modify role requirements and setup new activity requirements. Communicate to Volunteers and post on website, documentation.
- Report on total activities, division of activities, activities filled, #s.
Requirements: Good Organizer, Strategic Planner