ISSUE A YEAR-END REPORT
- Create a PDF visual report of all the accomplishments of Place to Grow over the year.
- Monitor and record progress year-round in development of final report.
- Print and distribute to all Volunteers, Partners, Celebs, BOA.
Requirements: Design / Indesign / Publishing Experience, 1 Year Commitment
MANAGE THE BUDGET
- Communicate with officers to create a yearly budget in excel.
- Monitor and record income and expenditures.
- Publish annual report on finances.
Requirements: Good with Numbers, Accounting Experience
SUPPORT LEGAL AFFAIRS
- Monitor legal concerns ongoing and suggest/support process changes.
- Suggest action and coordinate paperwork. Monitor progress towards NPO koueki status.
- Submit documents annually to tax office / share summary report with team.
Requirements: Legal Experience
MANAGE PETTY CASH
- Collect receipts from all workshops/officers.
- Manages reimbursements of receipts and petty cash.
- Report budget in/out of cash monthly.
Requirements: Accounting Experience
- Improve benefits, communication and sharing of Membership. Introduce Partners and Volunteers to becoming Members.
- Ensure Members receive all communication and show and tell, create a schedule to share, to share benefits, and ensure payments have been made.
- Report on success strategies, Membership #s, stories and ways for improvement.
Requirements: Good Communicator
APPLY FOR GRANTS
- Research, apply for and follow up on grant opportunities.
- Create conclusive academic compilations of existing stories for grants.
- Report on number of grants applied, received and success strategies.
Requirements: Bilingual JP / EN