- Open and close a number of workshops, ensure they flow according to standards; solve problems that arise.
- Provide training and support to partners in order to prepare them for workshop.
- Report on the day (statistics), ways for improvement.
Requirements: Good Communicator, Public Speaker, Bilingual E/J
TRAIN PARTNERS FOR WORKSHOPS
- Train partners on how to run a Place to Grow workshop successfully.
- Support workshop leaders to improve the flow.
- Report on Partner development (strength/weaknesses) and areas for improvement, define # metrics.
Requirements: Strong Communication Skills, Public Speaking
- Solicit and review feedback from each workshop, provide critical feedback on curriculum and program development. Support internship development.
- Attend workshops 4 times per year.
- Report on overall development progress and consistency of execution over the year.
Requirements: Be David Slater
ENCOURAGE PARTNER GROWTH
- Communicate program projects to Partners and engage their interest.
- Build relationships with each Partner to increase their excitement and engagement, and ensure benefits are delivered.
- Report on statistics of Partners, numbers of workshops, case studies.
Requirements: Bilingual JP | EN