ORGANIZE VOLUNTEER SOCIALS
- Set up quarterly social days/nights/events.
- Invite Volunteers, BOA, Partners, Celebs. Scout and confirm venues. Work with local Partners to organize.
- Report on and follow up on # of attendees, new venue possibilities, ideas for new socials.
Requirements: Be Social, Clear Communicator
PROVIDE SPECIALIZED TRAINING
- Host a training session twice a year for volunteer training and certification.
- Research and shares valuable and relevant information to all officers.
- Report on number of lessons shared with officers, number of officers certified.
Requirements: Specialty Certification / Related Experience, Public Speaking
ORGANIZE AN ANNUAL RETREAT
- Organize an annual retreat: (2 days, 1 night)
- Manage financial, schedule and contents for an event ie. location venue.
- Follow up on attendees, numbers, ways to improve.
Requirements: Good Communicator & Logistics Organizer
LEAD ROLE DEVELOPMENT
- Review and strategize on Volunteer roles.
- Modify role requirements and setup new role requirements. Communicate to Volunteers and post on website, documentation.
- Report on total roles, division or roles, roles filled, #s.
Requirements: Good Organizer, Strategic Planner